- All singing groups must be registered by the lead singer(s) in person.
- Registration opens at 8pm on Thursday, June 29th, and remains open for the duration of the Esyapqeyni.
- Contest singing groups shall set up on the east side of the arena as directed by the Head Drum Judge.
- Singing groups will be judged on a point system which includes:
a. Total of 6 songs judged: Roll call, three dance contests, inter-tribal, and 49/round dance;
b. Abstaining from alcohol and illicit drugs by all registered members of the singing group;
c. Keeping the drum area clean and showing proper respect for the drum.
- The Head Drum Judge’s decisions are final. Any changes to the rules will be provided by the Head Drum Judge.